-
July 28th, 2006, 04:50 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Ana, I think I know how you feel and I can only say: wait a little, or sell somethings on Ebay and get her. Sometimes we need something to cheer us up, and #15 is lovely... I hope everything will go fine and I am sure you will find a new job soon, and one that will bring happiness too, not only money!
I've emailed you, thank you so much for letting me know my PM box was full, I have been away because my computer is having problems with hostboard (but now I know if I use Firefox instead of IE it works ok). Am at work now, on rare quiet moment [img]smile.gif[/img]
All the best,
Ana
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks